Monday, April 17, 2006

Marvelous Adventures WITHOUT A COFFEE MAKER!!!

I broke my coffee maker yesterday! The "on" button was accidentally pushed and I guess it heated itself up (no water in it to heat) and melted itself. I discovered it after the damage was done, I guess. I realized it was broken this morning. Grr. So now I get to buy a new coffee maker. I didn't buy this one - it was a freebie. So I had to make myself happy with the dregs from yesterday's last pot of coffee. Not nearly enough to get me through the day. Good thing today is grocery day - I'll look for a new maker at the store.

We had a nice Easter. Turns out Caleb (the non-egg eater) loves deviled eggs and Audrey (the egg fiend) is so-so about them. Interesting. We had 2 other families over yesterday for Easter lunch and it fun was had by all. Caleb, Steve and I watched "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion...etc." and enjoyed it. I think Steve will buy this for our family. He and Caleb just finished reading the book this week. They've been working on it for a while now. It was really cool to hear Caleb making comments on the movie based on what he remembered from the book.

Last night I got Caleb to start thinking about what he wanted to take for show & tell today at school. He wanted to take some of the pictures from Sears. So I printed him up a page of 4 pictures from that and also 2 pictures of his visit with Rev. He's easy to please most of the time.

I'm going to go now and bury my old coffee maker.

:
April

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your loss. Hope you get the problem fixed soon!