Wednesday, October 24, 2007

FOR REAL!!!

I'm going to be on national television Friday!!!!!!!

I submitted a tape of me doing a plasectomy (destroying credit cards) to Dave Ramsey for use on his Fox Business Network show. I got a call this morning that they want to use my tape and the destroyed cards I also sent on this Friday's show! They are going to call me and interview me after they show the tape! WOO-HOO!

So - if you want to know where to see the show, go to www.daveramsey.com and enter your zip code to find out where to watch the show.

I think we're going to have to invite ourselves over to somebody's house Friday night to watch it since Dish doesn't carry it.

2 comments:

Aaron said...

Flippin' sweet!

It's good to hear about your manuscript, too.

Laura said...

Wow! That's great! I'm so proud of how hard you work to take control of the finances. Also, I'll be in prayer about your manuscript. The story is so precious and wonderful. It will be a blessing to all who read it.