Caleb's "Marvelous" Adventures
Here is Caleb with his new glasses. We picked them up today after Bible study. Then we picked up lunch at McDonald's - as you can see by his meal. This adventure was pleasant. The adventure from yesterday wasn't so pleasant...read on, oh intrepid blog reader.
The short story involves Caleb, fertilizer, bug killer granules, and Poison Control.
The long story involves those things plus a large stick, a hole in Audrey's bedroom screen, a shut-in from church, dinner for the shut-in, a missed soccer game, and a strong desire for the child to sleep in my room (his desire, not mine).
Both versions end well - Poison Control said he didn't eat enough fertilizer and bug killer to harm him. He wanted to be "sick" so he could sleep in my bedroom. I told him next time to ASK ME, not eat stuff off the lawn.
Everyone is fine and calm now, except I just got off the phone with the travel agent and our tickets are cumulatively more expensive than I was expecting. Oh well. I've not been hugely impressed with the travel agent.
I'm going to sign off now so Caleb can play "Granny in Paradise"...
1 comment:
I would love to hear that whole story sometime, it sounds very weird.
Post a Comment