Hooray for School!
I am home by myself! Yippee! All 3 kids are in school this morning. Caleb and Audrey's elementary school is half-day all this week, so Julie and I will be joined by them in the afternoons. Jules is in her MWF morning preschool, so I'm all alone! The house is so quiet...
I have some pictures for your viewing pleasure. Audrey's fish died a couple of weeks ago, so there is a picture of our fish funeral, other pics are from Audrey's b-day party last week and the last 2 are from this morning as we left for school. Here we go!
I think I'm going to go eat some watermelon and then clean my bathroom without any help from anybody.
1 comment:
We have that same My Little Pony backpack! I could have saved you some money since this year is a Hello, Kitty year. Have fun by yourself!
Post a Comment