Monday, June 19, 2006

Packing Is Not Marvelous

Packing is so tough. I'm taking a break.

I've gathered up the non-clothes stuff: meds, office supplies (pens, paper, tape), cameras, plastic bags, etc. It's all on the dining room table. Now we need to start the clothes packing. I'm on the last load of laundry from the weekend.

No lists for the clothes. I had lists for everything else, but I figure I'll just basically dump drawers into suitcases. More or less. I need to remember to pack shoes. I should put that on my list somewhere. I'm so concerned that we'll leave something behind that we'll need, and we'll have to buy it there. I'm such a tightwad that it's hard for me to get a crowbar to pry open my wallet to pay for something I already have. Especially when it costs twice the price.

Signing off now. Maybe another post before we leave. If not, I'm not sure when I'll post again....

No comments: