Friday Night, Part 2
Audrey beat Caleb at Battleship.
Last night when I went to check on the kids at 11 p.m., I saw this on Audrey's floor. Mind you, it was mostly dark - just a few night lights here and there, so you can probably imagine what I thought when I saw this.
If you click on the picture, you'll see that it's not the cat poo or puke that I thought it was, but a plastic pretzel from a play food set Audrey got for Christmas. You can even see the little trains of salt. But last night it stopped me in my tracks and gave me a brief moment of panic. Who wants to clean up something nasty in the middle of the night?
So thanks, Grannie, Polly, and Mary, for my minor heart attack last night. :)
1 comment:
I have forwarded both Friday night blog entries with the picture. I can't enlarge the pretzel with enough clarity to see in an email what it looks like. Please send each of your grandmothers a closeup of the offending object. They'll laugh too.
-Judy
Post a Comment