Monday, May 14, 2007

My New Project

I am about to undertake painting the living room. I have to prime the 2 paneling walls first, but then I'm going to paint all 4 walls "Nude" by Behr. It's a gray-ish white color - the same as my kitchen cabinets. I'm also toying with the idea of using some blues in the living room, too. "Mood Indigo" to be precise. So I think here in a little while (after the girls eat their mac & cheese) we're going to run down to Lowe's to return something and get some paint. Actually, I might have to wait until Caleb is out of school so I can have enough time since I have to go to Espanola.

It's raining now. If it keeps up I will go PICK UP Caleb, not walk. He'll be disappointed because he rode his bike to school again today.

No comments: