Tuesday, March 27, 2007

The Day I've Been Dreading

It finally arrived...the day Audrey busts out and does a totally in-character yet unbelievably naughty thing.

She colored on her face with green permanent marker.
She colored on her hands with green permanent marker.
She colored on her shirt with green permanent marker.

She colored on my new ottoman with green permanent marker.

I was sleeping at the time. I had a wicked evil headache and after I got Caleb from school, I put Julie in her crib, got the 2 big kids some snacks, and turned on the TV. Then I laid down. Silly me. I assumed the kids would be fine.

So I awoke to find chalk on the sofa (just pieces laying there - no real harm done) and my daughter turned into Spud, the Jolly Green Giant's sidekick.



These pics were taken after spankings and after she had been sent to her room. She was screaming and woke up Julie, who cried for the next hour.

I knew this day would come, I just wondered how it would unfold.

1 comment:

Aaron said...

The marker will come off with rubbing alcohol, if you didn't know that.

Or you could just let Auddie be green for a while.